Hi Everyone! I have always been a fan of cooking and baking, I always say that my favorite restaraunt is “home” (even though lets face it, I love Chipotle…and not having to do the dishes). But lets face it, it is so nice to be able to customize your own dishes and know exactly what is in your food.
Follow me on my journey and dine with me!
- My name is Darci. I currently reside in Florida and have an awesome rat terrer dog named Wrigley
- This blog will be focused on sharing healthier versions of “un-healthy” favorites (like fried chicken and tacos)
- I work full time as a registered nurse in the emergency department
- I cook at home around 4-5 times a week (so be prepared for plenty of recipes)
- If you live in the Tampa, FL area I own an online bakery (https://www.facebook.com/darcisdesserts)
I will be focusing on using the air-fryer, instant pot, crockpot, and the oven/stove
Below is some examples of dishes that I will be sharing – please let me know what type of recipes you would all like to see on this blog
Thanks for visiting and much love! -Darci