If you are like me – I spend way too much money at Starbucks. Between working long hours to doing homework, I always feel like I need to go there for coffee.
This iced caramel macchiato is definitely a treat! (and super easy to make!)
I used my Ninja Coffee Bar to create the concentrated espresso coffee.
Ingredients (for a “venti” sized glass):
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup (or sugar free vanilla)
- Espresso roast coffee – brewed approx. 5oz
- Milk (2%, 1%, whole milk, almond milk, etc) approx. 1 cup
- Caramel Syrup (approx. 2 tablespoons or to taste)
- Brew your coffee and allow to slightly cool
- Add ice into your cup
- Add vanilla syrup to glass
- Pour coffee on top of milk
- Add caramel drizzle
- Stir 🙂
- Simple, easy, and cost-effetive
XOXO – Darci from Dine with Darci